We need your help!!
We hope everyone is staying well and healthy during this uncertain time. While we are not formally meeting as an auxiliary for the time being, there are still tangible ways that you can help the youth being served by Boys & Girls Aid:
- Safe Place in Hillsboro is asking for meals for 15 people on Thursday’s at noon. The dates needed are 4/16, 4/23, 4/30. There is one member who only eats chicken (no other meats), and there are no vegetarians or vegans. If you are interested in making and/or purchasing and delivering meals, please let Megan know at 503-542-2345 or email@example.com.
- Many of our TLP and Compass clients have been laid off because of COVID 19 and are in need of assistance with groceries, items for personal care, etc. We are asking Cypress members to help by purchasing Fred Meyer/Kroger gift cards online for clients. If you are interested in helping, please click on this link and follow these instructions:
- Scroll down to “Get a Kroger Gift Card” to select the amount you wish to purchase. You do not need to say it is a gift. Click “Add to Cart.”
- On the next page, scroll down and click “Proceed to Checkout.”
- On the next page, scroll down to click “Checkout as Guest.” Enter in your email address, and then scroll down to fill in your billing information. Under the shipping information, please enter in this information so that the gift card is sent directly to the TLP office.
8196 SW Hall Blvd. Suite 102
Beaverton, OR 97008.
Scroll down and click “Place Order” to submit.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Megan at 503-542-2345 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Your continued support means so much to us and to our youth during this time. We are so grateful, and we look forward to seeing you all sometime soon!
Source: Megan Bos. Email request 4.3.2020